Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome to Obscurity


Nothing like being at the cutting edge of trends - I finally sat down to start my blog about 10 years after everyone else. The reason? I needed to think of things to post about! And I am an inveterate procrastinator. That said, now I've went and done it, and even gotten past that awkward and difficult first post, so that's something. My goal with this blog is to create a repository for the things bouncing around my head, thereby reducing intracranial collisions. Topics could vary from pop culture to science fiction, technology to security, politics to music and anything else I have two cents on. I would also like this to be a place to share interesting information, links, videos and so on. And please, leave me a comment if anything strikes you as questionable or objectionable - let's go at it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are on! "Obscureport" is like the TV show "Lost" you never know where you are going or how it will end.

    ReplyDelete